Oh the little darlings, those contrary little bubbas! They’re all sweetness and light until something upsets them and it can be ANYTHING! You’ll never be sure what will set off today’s unscheduled (and totally uncalled for) epic meltdown – the banana they didn’t want peeled, the dog they didn’t want to look at, the cartoon they didn’t want to finish. Oh the fun! They just love to keep us guessing.
- Haircare Tips for Spring
- Top 5 Gift Ideas For A New Mother
- 4 “Facts” About Cats That Aren’t True
- TV’s In The Bedroom: Yay or Nay?
- Hair Loss in Women: Causes and Treatments
There are, however, a few things you can almost guarantee will cause a writhing, screaming, shouting shit fit so without further ado… the nine things all toddlers, preschoolers and terrible twos hate:
Nine Things All Toddlers Hate:
1. Car seats – not all the time just on the day you get stuck in a mega jam on the M25
2. Food – but only if you’ve spent hours preparing it. If it came out of a tin it’s a different story!
3. Vegetables – unless their friends are tucking in.
4. Sleep – except when you’re in the car six minutes from reaching your destination.
5. Sleeping alone – fair enough… everyone hates this.
6. Having the door closed – unless they’re up to no good.
7. Having their faces wiped – but only when you’re doing it. Grandma gets a grin and a giggle!
8. Jabs – but not as much as we hate taking them there in the first place.
9. Getting out of the bath – but you should have seen the fuss made about getting in!
What’s your toddler’s guaranteed trigger? Tell us in the comments below, or in the Community!